- Legal Honor Society
- Pre-Law Society
- Barrister Society
- Career Center
|How To: Step by Step|
The petitioner should take the following steps in order to successfully charter a new Hall:
1. If you have not already done so, register online under the Pre-Law Society group and submit your one-time new member initiation fee. Each additional petitioner for charter should register online and tender the constitutionally required initiation fee.
- That fee is currently $135 USD. A one-time fee that can be paid online.
2. Contact the dean of the school to ensure administration and faculty approval.
3. Notify Headquarters of the approval. Your Hall will then be added to the website, giving the petitioner administrative rights to the Hall's group page, and interested students the ability to register under the established Hall.
- Your Hall will be named after your school. For example: (University of Michigan Hall)
4. Print "Fundraising and Recruitment" documents or order supplies from International Headquarters.
5. Assemble interested students at an organizational meeting. At the organizational meeting, a contact person should be selected and tasks assigned.
6. Prepare proposed bylaws for the new Hall. Sample Bylaws
*Note: Petitioning member(s) will register online under the "Pre-Law Society" group. Once their Hall is officially chartered, the petitioning member(s) will be added to their official Hall and their Hall Group Page will be created.